We are an Internet service provider that offers a platform that only displays links to audiovisual content located on third-party servers and provided and/or transmitted by third parties. No one can be held responsible for hosting copyrighted content as we do not host any copyrighted content nor do we broadcast any audiovisual content.
Please: Find out which website your files or audiovisual content are actually hosted on before blaming us for copyright infringement.
– The links that appear on this website have been found on different online streaming websites (ustream.tv, livestream.com, youtube.com, telerium.tv, mips.tv, facebook.com, liveflash.tv, sawlive.tv, castamp.com, limpi.tv, ok.ru among others...) and we do not know if they have contracts for the transfer of rights to these paid matches or events to reproduce them, host them or allow them to be viewed. Any content is embedded using a frame; the address of the site (frame) can be found at the top of the frame.
– All brands and logos mentioned here are registered by their legitimate owners and are only used in reference to them and for the purpose of quotation or comment, in accordance with article 32 LPI.
– We are not responsible for any improper use you may make of the content of our page.
– In no case or circumstance can the owner or collaborators be held directly or indirectly responsible for the illegal use of the information contained. Likewise, we cannot be held directly or indirectly responsible for incorrect use or misinterpretation of the information and services included. Likewise, the material that you can access from our links will be outside our responsibility.
– If in your country, this type of page is prohibited, you and only you are responsible for the entry.
– If you decide to stay it is because you have read, understood and accept the conditions of this page.
– All content has been exclusively taken from public Internet sites, so this material is considered free distribution. No legal article mentions the prohibition of free material, so this page does not violate the law in any way. If anyone has any questions or problems regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If after reading the above and you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your rights, although we are not governed by it, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Copyright Act. Digital Millennium Copyright (“DMCA”) Provide the following information in electronic format (see 17 USC 512 (3) for details):
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed; (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit contact with you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Once you receive complete and correct notice of claimed copyright infringement, or if you come to believe in good faith that a video on the limpi.tv service may contain infringing material, it is policy : (a) To remove or disable access to submitted content identified in the notice of claimed infringement; (b) To notify the content provider, member or user that you have removed or disabled access to the content; and (c) Terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.